Friday, July 30, 2010

Fix It Friday, 7/30/10

Fix it Friday! I am a little bored on this Friday night, and I loved the picture on I Heart Faces, so I decided to do a quick edit just for fun. To see other edits of this picture, click the button below!



Here is the original picture:
fif1
Here's my first edit, I did a tiny (and I do mean tiny- this was already a nice picture) bit of work in ACR, then did a pretty clean edit using Coffee Shop's Perfect Portrait:
fif1 edita

And here's my second edit, using my most beloved action, Butterscotch Vintage. I did a few other tweaks as well. This is my favorite edit- I think I've kind of settled into this style in the last few weeks.
fif1 editb

I'm not sure whether I overdid it on the eyes- WDYT? They were pretty gorgeous SOOC, so I didn't do much, but I've been looking at these pics for the last 30 minutes, so now I can't make up my mind!

5 comments:

  1. They're both fine and I was looking at the eyes, pretty indeed...I love your butterscotch vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first edit is gorgeous! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your edit is really solid and I've enjoyed this processing style about you. Great work.

    ReplyDelete