Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Trendy Treehouse- 4th of July

ShutterLoveTuesdays


This week's theme is 4th of July! I had a tough time choosing this week b/c I couldn't decide between a photo that I like that is good technically, or a photo that I love that isn't my best shot ever. I chose the 2nd, b/c even though the focus could've been better, I just love the emotion that it captures. Oh to be 2 and so carefree!

July027

Head on over to Trendy Treehouse to see other great entries celebrating the 4th of July!

5 comments:

  1. I don't think you give yourself enough credit. I can't even tell that your focus is off because the photo exudes emotion! This is a great capture. You should be proud. Oh, and I hope you had a great weekend. I can't wait to hang out with you guys again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like she is having such a great time, great capture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful photo! So full of fun and life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you captured a perfect moment. Beautiful photo, and such a gorgeous little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should "own" your photos and don't downplay your talent...even the best photographers have room to grow and look back at older shots they took and cringe. This is a great shot! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete