Monday, August 23, 2010

I Heart Faces- Beach Fun


This week's I Heart Faces photo challenge: Beach Fun!

This was Maddie's first summer at the beach, and she LOVED it. Every day we would get into our swim suits, play a little in the ocean, and then play up on the beach under the canopy. But M's favorite time of the day was right before dinner, when we'd go back down to the beach in our clothes. Something about getting wet with clothes on was very appealing to her. I love the way her hand is posed in this picture- so girly and sweet.

Beach037

Don't forget to check out the I Heart Faces website to see
all of the wonderful entries!

9 comments:

  1. A. DORABLE!! I love the hand out, and her dress is pretty darn cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the polka-dot dress :D Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture. Love the clean edit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great shot. I love her outfit too. I want it for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo, love the crisp & bright edit. She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete