Sunday, September 5, 2010

Some favorites

I wanted to take a little break from challenge posts (though I love those!) and post a few of my favorite photos that I've taken in the last month or so. I share lots of Maddie pictures on my regular blog, but I wanted to share some of my best photographs, not just the snapshots (although I certainly treasure those just as much).

I figure this will help build my confidence to see some of my best photos from the last few weeks. And if I can do it every few weeks, it will be nice to see how my skills are progressing too! I'm going to try and start taking photos of people other than Maddie on a more regular basis. Although I love taking pictures of her (I mean I LOVE it...seriously, sometimes I have to make myself leave my camera at home b/c she's just so cute I want to constantly shoot her!), I want to challenge myself a bit more and work with other people and settings too.

So, without further ado, here's what I've been shooting this last month! CC and advice is always welcome.

2yearsold018

2yearsold020

2yearsold033

Gville015

Gville024

Gville028

August016

JennyB-Something Feminine.jpg

August018

August097

August050

August041

August038

August039

September017

September018

2 comments:

  1. They are all great! Maddie is the perfect model.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. I loved every single one of these. Although in particular, the last shot is so perfect. I would definitely print that one for her :)

    ReplyDelete