Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Trendy Treehouse- Bloopers/Outtakes

ShutterLoveTuesdays

This week's Trendy Treehouse topic is Bloopers/Outtakes! Last week Maddie was playing in her baby pool in the yard, and there were SO many gnats out. I guess it's better than mosquitos, but they were driving Maddie crazy, especially when they buzzed in her ears. This picture cracks me up b/c I know a gnat was buzzing in her ear when I took it!

August095

Head on over to Trendy Treehouse to see other great entries celebrating bloopers!

5 comments:

  1. I hate gnats too Maddie! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny shot...do you realize how grown Maddie looks here. Man, she's going to be a lot to handle when she gets older. But she's sooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone!

    Ashley- you are so right! When I pull her hair back, all the sudden she is 2 going on 15!

    ReplyDelete