Monday, September 6, 2010

Wish list

From time to time, I see camera gear/accessories that I think are really cool. So I'm going to start a post and make link to it on my sidebar so I can add to it and not forget anything. And that way, when we win the lottery, I will have everything linked up and ready to go. Or ya know, if you are independently wealthy and think I'm extra cool, feel free to send me lots of gifts :P.

I think I'll start with "holy moly, I just hit it big in Vegas" items, and work my way down to "been collecting couch change for a while" items.

1. Canon 7D
2. Tamron 28-75mm, f/2.8
3. Sigma 30mm f/1.4
4. Canon 85mm f/1.8
5. Canon 50mm f/1.4
6. Canon Speedlite 430EX
7. Lightscoop
8. Camera Strap
9. Kingston Memory Card Reader

3 comments:

  1. Like primes much? Yeah, that's right- I just commented on my own post :P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are funny. I was wondering if there was another UNCjenny. LOL. Great list by the way, I want all those too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love a 7D too, but I'm waiting very impatiently for the new 60D to be released this month. Hoping my hubby "surprises" me with one for my birthday. :)

    Oh, and I recently made my own camera strap after lusting after ones on etsy. It was easy. I love it!

    ReplyDelete